‘Account’ means an account (with Sharebico.com), through which you can make reservations for our services through the Platform.
‘Accommodation’ means the provision of an accommodation service by a Service Provider (throughout ‘Service Provider’ means the provider of the accommodation service).
‘Reservation’ means the booking of a service through our Platform, whether you pay for it now or later.
‘Sharebico.com’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Sharebico Travel Ltd (for accommodation and car rentals).
‘Reservation Confirmation’ (in the ‘Car rentals’ section) means the confirmation email we send you, explaining the details of your reservation.
‘Currency Conversion Rate’ means the rate that we use to convert currency; this is currently the European Central Bank (ECB) Rate, but this may change.
‘Main Driver’ means the driver whose details were entered during the reservation process – the only person who can change or cancel that reservation, or discuss it with us (unless they tell us they nominate someone else to do this).
‘On-Demand Private Transport’ means a private vehicle that you request when you arrive at the pick-up location (or just before).
‘Our Services’ (in the ‘Car rentals’ section) means our online car hire reservation system, through which Service Providers can offer their products and services – and you can make reservations.
‘Payment Method’ means the method (credit card, debit card, bank account, PayPal, ApplePay, etc.) used to make a payment or transfer money.
‘Pick-up’ (in the ‘Car rentals’ section) means the process at the start of your Rental, when you provide the required Passport/ID and other documentation, pay for any fees and additional extras, enter into the Rental Agreement, and collect your car.
‘Pick-up Time’ (in the ‘Car rentals’ section) means the (local) date and time you’re due to pick up your car, as stated in your Booking Confirmation.
‘Platform’ means the Sharebico.com website on which you can book our services owned and/or managed by Sharebico.com.
‘Pre-Booked Private Transport’ means a private vehicle that you request at least 2 hours before you arrive at the pick-up location.
‘Rental’ (or ‘Car Rental’) means the provision of a car by a Service Provider. To this extent, ‘Service Provider’ means the rental company that provides the car.
‘Rental Agreement’ means the contract between you and the Service Provider, which you sign at Pick-up. You’ll be provided with a summary of the key terms during the booking process.
‘Service Provider’ means the provider of a service on the Platform, including but not limited to: the owner of a hotel or other property (for an 'accommodation' reservation) or a car rental company (for a 'rent-a-car' reservation).
‘Services’ means the provision of accommodation and/or rent-a-car offered through Sharebico.com platform.
‘Terms’ means these terms and conditions.
‘Upfront Payment’ means a payment that you make when you book a product or service (rather than when you actually use it).
‘User’ means a natural person who has installed the Sharebico application on his mobile phone, laptop or tablet and/or opened his Profile in the Sharebico application, which Profile contains the User's unique number, code and personal data, which allows the possibility of placing offers for sharing goods and services within this application with other Users, i.e. accepting them, as well as negotiating with Users about the terms of joint use via Chat within the Sharebico application.
‘Profile’ means a unique user account that the User opens in the Sharebico application, which account contains a unique identification number and a unique code for accessing the same, the requested identification data of the User and which enables the setting of offers in order to share them with other Users for a predetermined one-time or periodic fee, accepting them, as well as negotiating the terms of joint use via Chat.
‘Sharebico Application’ means a computer program owned by Sharebico that the User installs on their own mobile phone, tablet or computer accessible via the system Android (Google Pay) and IOS (App Store) applications, which enables the use of the Sharebico service, part of which is the Panel within which User Profiles are opened, for the purpose of placing offers for sharing goods and services with other Users for a predetermined one-time or periodic fee, accepting them, searching for offers, displaying the results of offers, as well as negotiating the terms of joint use of goods and services via Chat.
‘Panel’ means part of the Sharebico application that allows Users to create their own Profile.
Sharebico.com is a trading name of Sharebico Travel Ltd, a legal entity registered in the Republic of Cyprus under the registration number HE431787, whose registered office is at Gregori Xenopoulou 24, KYZA Building, Block A, Floor 3, Flat/Office 301, 1061, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as “we”). This website (“Site”) is intended for personal, noncommercial use. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available through this Site. This Agreement describes your responsibilities and, among other things, limits the liability of Sharebico.
BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE SERVICES, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING ANY AREAS OF THIS SITE, USERS (“USERS” OR “YOU”) AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALIFICATION, OR CHANGE AND TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH WILL CONSTITUTE OUR AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”). If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE. Sharebico reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or alter this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Site. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the Site. This Agreement may not otherwise be amended except in writing signed by both parties. Sharebico incorporates herein, by reference, its Privacy Notice.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN SHAREBICO.COM’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
These Terms & Conditions apply to transactions made on the Sharebico website. Products purchased through the website are offered by Sharebico, and the present Terms & Conditions govern such transactions. The Terms & Conditions on the website are applicable to any transaction made on the Sharebico website.
The panel as part of the Sharebico application enables the User to create his own Profile in the application. By registering and opening his Profile in the Sharebico Application Panel, the User has the opportunity to share goods and services with other Users for a predetermined one-time or periodic fee, accept the sharing of the same and negotiate the terms of joint use of goods and services via Chat. The Sharebico application provides technical prerequisites in the form of a database of goods and services of Co-authors for sharing, their offers, searching and displaying the results thereof.
Within the Sharebico application there are different categories of goods and services that are the subject of the User, which are systematized in the search of the Sharebico application.
Sharebico constantly improves Panel Sharebico applications with the aim of improving its services and reserves the right to change, limit or block the User's access to his account, at any time, for any reason.
In order to be able to use the Sharebico application, the User must fill out the offered registration form and independently create their own unique username and password.
In the registration process, i.e. opening a Profile in the Sharebico application, the User must provide valid personal data: full name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, place of residence, current account number. The user undertakes and guarantees to Sharbic that when opening the Profile, he will provide only accurate, current and complete data for registration, and will constantly update them, with the aim of maintaining the complete accuracy of the data.
The panel of the Sharebico application allows the User to verify himself on his Profile by taking a photo with his valid ID card and/or Passport, sending the photo to the administration of the Sharebico application and thereby confirming his identity.
The Sharebico application and Sharebico services are only available to natural persons who are at least 16 years old . A user under this age cannot access or use the Sharebico application.
Sharebico reserves the right to limit or prohibit the use or access and/or use of the Sharebico application if the User submits untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information on his Profile, or if Sharebico reasonably suspects that the User has already submitted such information through the Sharebico application.
If the User needs to correct or renew some of his personal data, he can do so at any time on his Profile of the Sharebico application, whenever the User logs in to his Profile.
If the User wants to end his membership in the Sharebico application or stop the processing of his personal data, he can do so at any time, by selecting the delete Profile option on his Profile of the Sharebico application and confirming its deletion.
The user can also cancel his Profile by sending an e-mail to the service center in the contact section of the Sharebico application to the e-mail email@example.com .
The user fully agrees that upon deactivation of his Profile, his right to access the Panel of the Sharebico application is canceled.
The user has the right to change his mind regarding the deletion of the Profile in the Sharebico application. For the above reason, the Sharebico application will keep each Profile active for 30 days after the day of its deletion. If the User changes his mind and logs in to his Profile at any time during those 30 days from the day the Profile was deleted , his Profile will be automatically re-established. If in those 30 days the User does not log in at least once, the User Profile in the Sharebico application and all the data in it are finally and irreversibly deleted.
The user is independently responsible for the security of his username and password used to access the Sharebico application, as well as for all activities that occur on his Profile, both authorized and unauthorized. The user must not disclose his password to anyone else and undertakes to keep it confidential. Sharebico is not responsible for the User's losses arising from the unauthorized use of the User's password and/or e-mail by third parties.
The User's offers for sharing goods and services within the Sharebico application are, in principle, free.
Within the Sharebico application, there are prominent offers for sharing goods and services, which are particularly highlighted and displayed in the Sharebico application, for their better visibility and easier accessibility to Users.
Featured offers for sharing goods and services Users pay Sharebico according to the price list published in the Sharebico application.
Sharebiko determines the prices depending on the type of offer, subject of sharing, i.e. the way in which the offer is highlighted, which is more precisely determined in the price list of highlighted offers in the Sharebico application.
All User payments for specially highlighted offers must be made in advance based on the price list published in the Sharebico application. Only after payment, paid offers for sharing goods and services will be published in the Sharebico application.
Any price change is valid from the day of its publication on the Sharebico application, with the publication of which it will be considered that all Users have been informed of the change, and the prices previously published in the Sharebico application will automatically cease to be valid.
The User is obliged to have access to the equipment and communication systems necessary to access the Sharebico application, create their own Profile in the Panel, search and set offers for sharing goods and services with other Users.
The User agrees that the registration of his Profile in the Panel of the Sharebico application and his placement of offers, search or acceptance of them by the User, does not constitute any business connection, partnership, or business relationship with Sharebico or the Sharebico application.
The User understands and accepts that he sets up, gives, searches and accepts offers from other Users completely independently, i.e. negotiates with them in Chat - in the Sharebico application, that he is completely autonomous and independent to establish legal relations with other Users, as well as that Sharebico and the Sharebico application they do not represent representatives of one or the other party in that legal relationship.
Agreements and legal relationships reached or established between Users, as a result of offers to share goods and services and their acceptance, are concluded and implemented without any participation of Sharebico and the Sharebico application, and therefore Sharebico is not responsible for any obligation arising from such a contractual relationship , and the User waives in advance the liability of Sharebic on this basis.
Offers for sharing goods and services made by the User must be in accordance with the form provided in advance in the Sharebico application.
The same offer for sharing goods and services cannot be made more than once, nor can it be entered in several different categories in the Sharebico application.
The Sharebico application reserves the right to limit the number of entered offers for sharing goods and services on a daily, weekly, monthly or any other time period for technical or any other reason.
The user agrees that all information entered when filling out the offer form can be made available to all users of the Sharebico application.
If the offer for sharing goods and services is entered with certain incorrect data, or if the entry form is not filled in correctly, the Sharebico application reserves the right to modify or delete the User's offer, block the User and/or delete his Profile.
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, “Content”) and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Sharebico and/or its third-party providers including, without limitation, the accommodation, rent-a-car, healthcare companies through this website (“Providers”). Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the EU Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market, other applicable laws, and all applicable international copyright treaties and conventions.
Sharebico.com are registered service marks of Sharebico Travel Ltd. Other product and company names identified on this Site may be the name, trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation of Sharebico.com or a third-party. The use on this Site of any name, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation or marking of or belonging to any third-party, and the availability of specific goods or services from such third-party through this Site, should not be construed as an endorsement or sponsorship of this Site by any such third-party, or the participation by such third-party in the offering of goods, services or information through this Site.
Sharebico grants you a limited, personal, non transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this Site; any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content and information on this Site (including, without limitation, price and availability of services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Sharebico.com or its suppliers and Providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Site, you agree not to use this Site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. While you may make limited copies of your itinerary (and related documents) for services purchased through this Site, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations, purchases or requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a "Request") and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests or any Requests in anticipation of demand. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site and you agree to promptly update your membership information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete and accurate. It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid method of payment. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Sharebico reserves the exclusive right to cancel any accommodation and/or rental car reservation including but not limited to any other transaction that it reasonably believes to have been fraudulently made, including without limitation, by unauthorized use of a credit or debit card.
You confirm that you have read our Privacy Notice, the terms of which are incorporated herein, and agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable and satisfactory to you. You consent to the use of your personal information by Sharebico.com and/or its third-party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth in the Privacy Notice. To the extent permitted by law, Sharebico.com makes no representation or warranty with regard to the sufficiency of the security measures used for data handling and storage. Sharebico.com will not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with the Privacy Notice because of a security breach or technical malfunction.
UNLESS A PROVIDER HAS AGREED OTHERWISE, ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SHAREBICO.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SHAREBICO.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. SHAREBICO.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SHAREBICO.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
SHAREBICO.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF TICKET ORDERS OR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE (I) REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REQUEST, (II) THAT A USER WILL RECEIVE THE LOWEST AVAILABLE PRICE FOR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, (III) REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE OR, WHERE APPLICABLE, AT ANY PARTICIPATING RETAILER OR RETAILER LOCATION, OR (IV) REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Persons under the age of 16 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHAREBICO.COM, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, SPONSORING, PROMOTING, OR OTHERWISE MAKING AVAILABLE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “COVERED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (II) YOUR INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE; (V) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (VI) ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE; (VII) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE TO WHICH IT PROVIDES HYPERLINKS; OR (VIII) DAMAGES OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. Further, to the extent permitted by law, the Covered Parties accept no responsibilities for any damage and/or delay due to Provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond the Covered Parties’ control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider’s breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider’s failure to comply with this Agreement nor for any Provider’s failure to comply with applicable EU regulations.
If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, User agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the total charge to the User assessed by Sharebico.com for making a Request. Some states or jurisdictions, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply notwithstanding the selection of Connecticut law as described below, do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
You agree to defend and indemnify Sharebico Travel Ltd, their affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought (i) by you or on behalf of you in excess of the liability described above, within the limits permitted by applicable law; or (ii) by third parties as a result of:
If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third-party (“Third-party”), such as a family member or a traveling companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third-party of all Terms and Conditions applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto. Each User using this Site for or on behalf of a Third-party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third-party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described above. You are directly responsible for any Request submitted including for total charges and performance obligations.
All comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered to a Covered Party in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”), shall be and remain the exclusive property of Sharebico.com and may be used by a Covered Party in any medium in accordance with our Privacy Notice and you agree to execute any documents that may be necessary for such an assignment of rights. By providing your Comments to a Covered Party, you shall be indicating your consent to the Covered Party’s use of your Comments. For example, your Comments could be used on this Site and in radio, television, and print advertisements. Your first name, first initial of your last name, and country may be used with any Comments you submit. The information and opinions expressed in Comments on this Site are not necessarily those of Sharebico.com or its content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Sharebico.com makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Sharebico.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Comments or determine whether the Comments violate the rights of others. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. No Covered Party is under any obligation to maintain your Comments (and the use of your first name and first initial of your last name with any comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any Comments submitted, or to respond to any of your Comments. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. Sharebico.com does not monitor or control the linked sites and makes no representations regarding, and is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or availability of any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Sharebico.com endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, or of the content, products or services contained on, or available through, any such third-party site.
Sharebico.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, and/or your profile, password, or use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under this Agreement and any Additional Terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, Sharebico.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
We endeavor to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for the services we offer. Our Providers provide us with the price and other information related to these services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from our Providers, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such Requests whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect Provider information, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
To the extent that we need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, including but not limited to communications posted on this Site or electronic mail.
Accessing materials on this Site by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful, and Sharebico.com makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Europe, other than the countries listed here. If you are located in a country other than the countries listed here, you must not transact business with this Site.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of this Site or frame this Site or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity hyperlink any aspect of this Site in an email for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Sharebico.com.
The captions in this Agreement are only for convenience, and do not, in any way, limit or otherwise define the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement, and the related parts of this Agreement relating to each service represent the entire agreement between you and each Covered Party regarding your use of this Site and supersede any prior statements, representations, or prior versions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed on this Site before. We reserve the right to modify, revise or update this Agreement from time to time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site will be subject to the terms of this Agreement in effect at the time of your use. Certain provisions of this Agreement may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located elsewhere on this Site, which will be adequately brought to your attention. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the internal laws of the Republic of Cyprus shall govern the performance of this Agreement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your use of this Site and/or this Agreement must be brought within one (1) year from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
Sharebico retains the exclusive right and may immediately block and/or delete the User Profile in the Sharebico application, if any of the following events occur:
Sharebico will try to make the Sharebico application available to Users 24 hours a day, but Sharebico is not responsible if the Sharebico application is unavailable at any time or period of time, due to necessary servicing, updates, technical errors or possible natural disasters.
Sharebico reserves the right to temporarily suspend the possibility of placing and displaying offers if this exceeds the capacities or technical capabilities of the Sharebico application, or due to the improvement of its functioning (e.g. work on maintenance and servicing of the Sharebico application).
Some of the words you’ll see have very specific meanings, so please check out the Definitions section, at the beginning of the present Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’).
When you complete your reservation, you accept the present Terms and any other terms that you’re provided with during the reservation process.
If anything in these Terms is (or becomes) invalid or, unenforceable:
These Terms are laid out like this:
If there’s any mismatch between general and specific terms, the specific terms will apply.
The English version of these Terms shall be the original. If there’s any dispute about the Terms, or any mismatch between the Terms in English and in another language, the Terms as they appear in English will apply.
When you book an accommodation with Sharebico, the subsidiary Sharebico Travel Ltd provides and is responsible for the Platform.
When you book a rental car with Sharebico, the subsidiary Sharebico Travel Ltd provides and is responsible for the Platform.
We work with companies that provide local and international support services (e.g. Customer Support or account management). Hence, please note that they do not:
We take reasonable care in providing our Platform, but we can’t guarantee that everything on it is accurate (we get information from the Service Providers). To the extent permitted by Law, we can’t be held responsible for any errors, any interruptions, or any missing bits of information - although we will do everything we can to correct/fix them as soon as we can.
Our Platform is not a recommendation or endorsement of any Service Provider or its products, services, facilities, vehicles, etc.
We’re not a party to the terms between you and the Service Provider. The Service Provider is solely responsible for the rentals and accommodations.
To make a reservation, you may need to create an Account. Please make sure all your info (including payment and contact details) is correct and up to date. You’re responsible for anything that happens with your Account, so please don’t let anyone else use it, and please keep your username and password confidential.
We will show you the offers that are available to you, in (what we think is) the right language for you. You can change to another language whenever you like.
When you make a reservation, you agree to pay the cost, including any charges and taxes that may apply.
Some of the prices you see may have been rounded to the nearest whole number. The price you pay will be based on the original, 'non-rounded' price (although the actual difference will be tiny anyway).
Obvious errors and misprints are not binding. For example: if you book a premium car or a night in a luxury suite that was mistakenly offered for €1, we may simply cancel that reservation and refund anything you’ve paid.
A crossed-out price indicates the price of a like-for-like reservation without the price reduction applied (‘like-for-like’ means same dates, same policies, same quality of accommodation/vehicle etc.).
For some services, the Service Provider will require an Upfront Payment and/or a payment taken during your Travel Experience.
If the Service Provider requires an Upfront Payment, it may be taken or pre-authorised when you make your reservation, and it may be non-refundable.
If you know of or suspect any fraud or unauthorized use of your Payment Method, please contact your payment provider, who may cover any resulting charges, possibly minus an excess.
If the currency selected on the Platform isn't the same as the Service Provider's currency, we may:
You’ll see our Currency Conversion Rate during checkout, in the details of your Account, or (if you don’t have an Account) in the email we send you. If we charge you fees in connection with any such services, you’ll find the fee expressed as a percentage over European Central Bank (ECB) rates. Your card issuer may charge you a foreign transaction fee.
We will store your Payment Method details for future transactions after collecting your consent.
1. If you book an accommodation, please see our Privacy and Cookies Policies for more information on privacy, cookies, and how we might contact you and process personal data
2. If you book ground transport, please see the Privacy Statement, as appropriate to find out how we process your personal data.
1. If you have any accessibility requests about our Platform and/or services, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.
1. Unless otherwise stated, all rights in our Platform (technology, content, trademarks, look & feel, etc.) are owned by Sharebico.com and by using our Platform you agree to do so for its intended purpose only and respecting the conditions set out in Section A hereto.
2. You’re not allowed to monitor, copy, scrape/crawl, download, reproduce or otherwise use anything on our Platform for any commercial purpose without written permission of Sharebico.com or its licensors.
3. We keep a close eye on every visit to our Platform, and we’ll block anyone (and any automated system) we suspect of:
4. By uploading any picture to our Platform (with a review, for example), you’re confirming that it complies with our criteria and that:
1. If you have a query or complaint, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can help us help you as quickly as possible - by providing:
2. All queries and complaints are recorded, and the most urgent ones are treated as highest priority.
3. If you're a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and you’re not happy with the way we handle your complaint, you may be able to complain via the European Commission's ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform (ec.europa.eu/odr). It depends on what your complaint was about; if it was about accommodation and/or rent-a-car, you can use that ODR platform in order to submit your complaint.
4. We do try to resolve disputes internally, and we’re not obliged to submit to any alternative dispute resolution procedures handled by independent providers.
We may help you communicate with your Service Provider, but we can’t guarantee that they’ll read anything from you, or that they’ll do what you ask. In itself, the fact that you contact them, or that they contact you, doesn’t mean you have any grounds for legal action.
1. We have the right to stop you making any reservations, to cancel any reservations you’ve already made, and/or to stop you using our Platform, our Customer Service, and/or your Account. Of course, we’ll only do this if, in our opinion, there’s a good reason to - for example:
2. If we cancel a reservation as a result, you won’t be entitled to a refund. We may tell you why we've canceled your reservation, unless telling you would (a) contravene applicable laws and/or (b) prevent or obstruct the detection or prevention of fraud or other illegal activities. If you believe we have incorrectly canceled your reservation, please contact our Customer Service team.
1. To the extent permitted by mandatory EU Consumer Law, we’ll only be liable for costs you incur as a direct result of a failure on our behalf. This means, to the extent permitted by law, we won’t be liable for (e.g.) any:
2. If you are in breach of these Terms to the extent permitted by law:
3. To the extent permitted by Law, the most that we, or any Service Provider, will be liable for (whether for one event or a series of connected events) is the cost of your reservation, as set out in your confirmation email.
4. Nothing in these terms will limit our (or the Service Provider’s) liability in respect of our (or their) own (i) negligence that leads to death or personal injury or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. We don’t make any promises about Service Providers’ products and services (apart from what we expressly state in these Terms). Making the right choice(s) is entirely your responsibility.
6. Just to make it clear: nothing in these Terms will entitle any third party other than the Service Provider to anything.
7. You may be protected by mandatory EU Consumer Protection Laws and Regulations, which guarantee you rights that no company’s terms can overrule. In that case, our liability is determined not just by these Terms, but also by any applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
1. To the extent permitted by mandatory local (consumer) law, these Terms and our services will be governed by the Republic of Cyprus Law (for accommodations and car rentals).
2. To the extent permitted by mandatory local and/or EU Consumer Law, any dispute will exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Cyprus (for accommodations and car rentals).
This section contains the specific terms for Accommodation services.
1. When you make a reservation, it’s directly with the Service Provider. We’re not a ‘contractual party’ to your reservation.
2. Sharebico Travel Ltd owns and operates the Sharebico Platform.
3. Our Platform only shows Accommodations that have a commercial relationship with us, and it doesn’t necessarily show all their products or services.
4. Information about Service Providers (e.g. facilities, house rules and sustainability measures) and their Travel Experiences (e.g. prices, availability and cancellation policies) is based on what they provide to us. They’re responsible for making sure it’s accurate and up to date.
1. We provide the Platform on which Service Providers can promote and sell their Accommodations – and you can search for, compare and book them.
2. Once you’ve reserved your Accommodation, we will provide you and the Service Provider with details of your reservation, including the names of the guest(s).
3. Depending on the terms of your reservation, we may be able to help you change or cancel it if you wish to.
1. Fill in all your contact details correctly, so we and/or the Service Provider can provide you with information about your reservation and, if necessary, contact you.
2. Read these Terms and the terms displayed during the reservation process carefully.
3. Take care of the Accommodation and its furniture, fixtures, electronics and other contents, and leave things in the same state they were when you got there. If anything is broken, damaged or lost, make sure you report it to the staff there (as soon as you can, and certainly before you check out).
4. Maintain the security of the Accommodation and its contents during your stay. So don’t, for example, leave doors or windows unlocked.
See ‘Policies’ above.
This section contains the specific terms for Car Rental products and services.
1. When you reserve a Rental, your reservation is either (a) with us or (b) directly with the Service Provider. Either way:
2. In most cases, you’ll get your reservation Confirmation as soon as you complete your reservation – but if the Service Provider doesn't confirm your Rental immediately, we won’t take payment or send you your reservation Confirmation until they’ve done so.
3. If there’s any mismatch between these Terms and the Rental Agreement, the Rental Agreement will apply.
We don’t guarantee the precise make and model you’re reserving (unless we expressly say so). The phrase ‘or similar’ means you could get a similar car (i.e. the same size, with the same kind of gearbox, etc.). So the car pictures are illustrative only.
Once you’ve reserved your Rental:
1. You must provide all the information we need to arrange your reservation (contact details, Pick-up time, etc.).
2. You must read and agree to comply with these Terms and the Rental Agreement - and acknowledge that if you breach them:
3. You must check your Rental's specific requirements, as many details (driving license requirements, security deposit size, paperwork needed, payment cards accepted, etc.) vary per Rental. So please make sure you carefully read:
4. You must be at the rental counter by your Pick-up Time: if you’re late, the car may no longer be available, and you won’t be entitled to a refund. If you think you might be late, it's vital that you contact the Service Provider or us, even if it's because of a flight delay and you’ve provided your flight number.
5. The key terms of your Rental tell you what the Main Driver needs at Pick-up. You must ensure that when they get to the rental counter, they bring everything they need (e.g. driving license, any required ID, and a credit card in their own name, with enough available funds to cover the security deposit).
6. You must make sure the Main Driver is both eligible and fit (in the Service Provider’s opinion) to drive the car.
7. You must have all the documents (such as ID/Passport, voucher and driving license) that you need at Pick-up.
8. You must show the counter staff each driver's full, valid driving license, which they must have held for at least 1 (one) year (or longer, in many cases). If any driver has endorsements/points on their license, please let us know as soon as possible, as the Service Provider may not allow them to drive.
9. You must ensure that any driver with a driving license issued in England, Scotland or Wales obtains a license 'check code' no more than 21 days before Pick-up.
10. You must ensure that every driver has their own International Driving Permit (if they need one) as well as their driving license. Note that all drivers must carry their driving license (and International Driving Permit, if they need one) at all times.
11. You must ensure that every child has an appropriate child seat if they need one.
12. You must, if anything goes wrong during your Rental (accident, breakdown, etc.):
1. Sharebico Travel Ltd is the merchant of record for your reservation.
2. In many cases, the Service Provider will charge a young driver fee for each driver under a certain age (e.g. 25). In some cases, they may charge a senior driver fee for each driver over a certain age (e.g. 65). When making a reservation on our Platform, you must enter the Main Driver's age, so we can show you details of any age-related fee(s) – which you would pay at Pick-up.
3. In many cases, the Service Provider will charge a one-way fee if you drop the car off at a different location. If you intend to do this, you need to enter the drop-off location while reservation, so we can tell you if it’s possible, and show you details of any one-way fee – which you would pay at Pick-up.
4. In many cases, the Service Provider will charge a cross-border fee for taking the car to a different country/state/island. If you intend to do this, it's vital you tell us and/or the Service Provider as soon as you can (it must be before Pick-up).
5. The price of your Rental is calculated based on 24-hour units, so (e.g.) a 25-hour rental will cost as much as a 48-hour rental.
6. If, after Pick-up, you decide you want to keep the car for longer, please contact the Service Provider. They'll tell you how much this would cost, and you'll enter a new contract with them directly. If you drop the car off late without agreeing this in advance, they may charge an additional fee as well.
7. In some cases, you'll pay for any optional extras (child seats, GPS, winter tyres, etc.) when you book your car – in which case, you're guaranteed to get them at Pick-up.
8. In other cases, you'll merely request any extras when you book your car – in which case:
1. We go above and beyond our legal obligations. Even though local laws don’t require us to offer specific cancellation rights, we guarantee that we will honor our refunds policy if you cancel your reservation.
2. The following ‘Cancellation and Amendments’ terms apply to all reservations apart from:
3. If you cancel:
4. The counter staff may refuse you the car if (for example):
If that happens, please call us from the rental counter to cancel your Reservation, and you’ll receive a refund, minus the cost of 3 days of your rental. Otherwise, you won’t be entitled to a refund.
5. You can make changes to your reservation anytime before you’re due to pick the car up.
6. In most cases, the easiest way to do this is via our application or our website.
7. There is no administration fee for changing your reservation, but any changes you make may affect the rental price. Sometimes, the only way we can change a reservation is to cancel it and make another one, in which case we may charge you a cancellation fee on the rental company’s behalf.
8. If changing your reservation would change the price or incur a cancellation fee, we will tell you in advance.
9. If we/the Service Provider need to change your reservation (e.g. if the Service Provider can’t provide the car), we’ll tell you as soon as we can. If you don't accept that change, you’ll be entitled to cancel and claim a full refund (no matter how close the start of your Rental is) but we will have no additional liability for any direct or indirect costs you may incur (e.g. hotel rooms or taxis).
1. In all cases, drivers must be at least a minimum age to rent or drive a car. In some cases, they must also be below a maximum age. The limit(s) can vary by Service Provider, by location and by type of car.
2. Only eligible drivers whose names appear on the Rental Agreement may drive the car.
3. You must not take the car to a different country/state/island and/or drop it off at a different location without arranging this in advance.
4. If you pick your car up later or drop it off earlier than agreed in your reservation confirmation, the Service Provider will not refund you for the 'unused' time.
Vehicle rentals available through this Site are subject to standard rental contracts of the car rental companies, which will be completed by you at the time of pick-up of a vehicle.
Charges for Taxes and Service Fees: In connection with facilitating your rental car transaction, we will provide you with a breakdown of the estimated taxes, fees and surcharges that may apply to your transaction. We will not charge you for these taxes, fees and surcharges, but the car rental supplier will charge you taxes, fees and surcharges at the time you rent your car.
The rate displayed is an estimate shown in EUR (Euro). For non-prepaid rates for pick up outside the EU, you will be charged by the rental car provider in the local currency. The rate charged by the local rental car provider may be determined by converting the EUR (Euro) amount shown to you into the local currency at an exchange rate established by the local rental car provider. Your credit or debit card company may convert that charge in the rental car supplier’s local currency back into Euro (or your own local currency if it is not Euros) at an exchange rate selected by it and additional fees and surcharges may apply. Because conversion rates differ, the final charge to your credit or debit card may be more than the estimated rate.
Many rental companies operating in foreign countries may only accept payment in local currency (not EUR). Some may accept local currency cash while others may require you to pay by credit or debit card in local currency.
In certain destinations, personal or third party liability insurance may be required by law. Liability insurance provides you with minimum financial responsibility limits as outlined in the applicable motor vehicle financial responsibility laws of the country where the vehicle is operated. Third party liability insurance may be offered for purchase by the local rental car company and may be required. The cost of purchasing insurance varies and is not included in the rental charges shown on our website. Collision damage insurance (which is insurance for the vehicle and not personal or third party liability insurance), or Life Insurance may not be acceptable forms of liability coverage. If you provide acceptable proof of current liability coverage in a foreign country and you decline to purchase the liability insurance offered by the local rental car company, an additional authorization amount may be held on your credit card by the rental car company.